High Lights

StarBuzz Online - Toronto

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Young musicians of Canada 2017 on Sunday May 28.

Hello dear friends, I want to invite you all to be a part of an event which is my vision and dream. In 2015, I started a forum under the name of "Young musicians of Canada" to promote and give a stage to young artists who have learnt Indian classical music for atleast 7-10 years under good gurus in North America and India and are born and raised in Canada. I'm organizing my second concert event on May 28, 2017 in collaboration with Ragamala Toronto, with 4 other talented young musicians. Please come out to bless them, hear them and to witness for yourself what wonderful budding musicians they are. It is creditable that they are the torch bearers to our rich Indian cultural heritage in North America. 

Please mark your dates for Sunday, MAY 28, from 4-6.30 pm. Dinner will be available after for $5. 

For tickets, you may inquire with me through email or call me @ 416.417.7901

Details are in the flyer. 

Thanks, Ramneek Singh



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter

Creating Unity, Cutting Across Communities